Projection Design

“Projection Design” offers a hands-on approach to the design, planning and execution of digital projections in a variety of performance spaces by using a combination of industry standard and open source research software tools. This blog will serve as an online text for the developing book, "Technical Ecstasy" and link for the web-readings, online tutorials,software resources historical examples, video art and performance examples and essential class communications for Projection Design class taught by Patrick Pagano

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Free Frame

Free Frame is tite.
Especially since we went over most of them in class. However, after playing around at mi casa, I've learned to love certain ones more than others. For instance, my faves are fish eye (obvi), time warp, and Smear. However, I found myself using HSL adjust, Luminance Key, and video inverter the most.

I'm going to attempt to embed the videos I created and uploaded on videopong. Plz keep in mind that they might not be that great.

This one is my first one so it's pretty basic with only 3 plugins: HSL adjust, Motion Blur, and Luminance Key.



Number two is tite, I dig the fish. I used 5 plugins: HSL adjust, Threshold, Video Delay, Video Inverter, and Luminance Key.




This third video is using 4 plugins: HSL adjust, FishEye, Luminance Key, and smear  (and a pulse generator for smear)




Here's my Kaleidoscope with 4 other plugins: HSL adjust, Video Delay, Video Inverter, and Luminance Key



No comments: